Mobile app for Revenue Protection Services
The Inkara Revenue Protection app can be deployed to on-train operations easily and cost effectively by using Android smartphones and a robust mobile printer, and is often deployed on the same device as the Train Operating Company's on-board ticketing hardware. The mobile app utilises standard functions of smartphone hardware including the in-built camera, GPS and, where available, Near Field Communications (NFC).
The Revenue Protection app provides:
- issuing of Unpaid Fare Notices (UFN)
- issuing of Travel Irregularity Notices (MG11)
- capturing photographic evidence
- easy to use lists of contraventions and other static data
- integrated postcode lookup and person verification
- additional notes to support the notice
- capturing of GPS coordinates
All notice information is uploaded to your account in real time.
The app is modular and can also provide:
- Parking enforcement management
- Staff patrols and proof of presence
- Fault and Maintenance management
- Infrastructure and third party issues
Inkara is in use in a wide range of activities including parking (airport, meet and greet, city centre car parks, shopping centres and hospital trusts) and environmental enforcement (littering, commercial waste and dog fouling).
More and more enforcement activities require a mobile solution to help the car park operations. Arepo has over 15 years experience in building mobile applications across a range of mobile operating systems. As the mobile hardware has evolved, so has our software, and we will continue to evolve our software to meet our client's ever changing needs.