Manage reservations remotely with mobile software
Parking products, such as meet and greet (valet) parking, require staff to provide exceptional customer service when greeting your customers as they arrive and depart. Inkara's reservation module provides tools such as automatically generating customer check-in forms and running lists of all expected customers, and this service can be further automated with the reservations app.
The mobile software can be used on standard smartphones and provides:
- Automatic running lists so staff can see all imminent arrivals and departures
- A simple customer check-in / check-out process
- Integration with mobile printers to generate customer receipts
- Capture of customer signatures, vehicle damage and damage photos
- Vehicle location management for block / line parking, logging GPS coordinates
- Real time updates for quicker management decisions
As well as providing improved customer service, capturing images of any pre-existing vehicle damage can help to reduce insurance costs and damage payments.
The mobile app can be used on standard smartphones, helping to keep the hardware cost to a minimum.
Inkara's mobile software for managing parking bookings is provided as an add-on module to the standard reservations package.
The mobile app utilises standard functions of smartphone hardware including the in-built camera (for photos and barcode scanning), GPS and, where available, Near Field Communications (NFC).
The uploaded information can be analysed and reported on, providing supporting data for Service Level Agreement or other reviews.
Arepo has over 10 years experience in building mobile applications across a range of mobile operating systems. As the mobile hardware has evolved, so has our software, and we will continue to develop our software to meet our client's ever changing needs.